Thursday, December 29, 2005

Whatever /L/o/l/a/ Gojira Wants..

I'm at home today.

It's grey, cold and wet outside.

I've got a laundry list of things I need to research for articles for the blog.

There are various "counting games" being bruited about (the "meme(s)" of four and another of seven)

The Heretik has a link to the call for a list of the "ten worst Americans."

I have articles I should be working on on approval of torture by the U.S. government, directly and indirectly (by "extraordinary rendition")

I have another article about some of the media concentration in the brick-and-mortar MSM I want to work on.

So why aren't I?

Well, it'c difficult to keep a sense of continuity going, or do any research, when you are being insisted upon by a three-year old (the afore named Gojira) for reading of Goodnight Moon, Pigion Found A Hot Dog, the Curious George alphabet book, and Green Eggs And Ham.

Over.

And over.

And over.

OK, I'm a sucker.

And later on I'm going to take the elder (eight-year old) Gojira off to the Museum of Science.

So There! (I know, I'll pay for the deadlines later)

No comments: